The Tunisian Decision Aid Society (TDAS) jointly with the Tunisian Operational Research Society (TORS) organize the 2019 International Conference on Decision Aid Sciences and Applications (TDAS’19) and the 4th International Conference of the Tunisian Operational Research Society (TORS’19). Both conferences are an interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of recent developments and applications in the field of Operations Research and Decision Aid Sciences.
The joint Conference aims to disseminate recent models and techniques related to decision making and operations research through researchers and practitioners from all over the world. There will be rigorous plenary talks by invited speakers as well as contributed talks. A Doctoral Workshop for doctoral students at the early stage of their dissertation research will be organized during the joint conference and will include a variety of panels as well as, practical sessions on developing dissertation proposals.
- The International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS)
- Association of European Operational Research Societies(EURO)
- African Federation of Operational Research Societies (AFROS)
- Research Unit: LOgistique, Gestion Industrielle et de la Qualité (LOGIQ)
- Modeling and Optimization for Decisional, Industrial and Logistic Systems Laboratory (MODILS)
- Institut supérieur de Gestion Industrielle – Sfax (ISGI)
- Digital Research Center of Sfax (CRNS)
- Laboratory on Development and Control of Distributed Applications (ReDCAD)
- Laboratory: Economy and strategy (ECSTRA)
- Laboratory : Business Analytics and Decision making (BADEM)
- Research Unit : Economie Appliquée et Simulation (EAS)
- Laboratoire De Recherche Economie, Management Et Finance Quantitative (LaREMFiQ)